New from Stockholm: direct flights to many destinations in Europe
Sweden now flies smarter:
It‘s that easy.
- Sweden now flies to new experiences with exciting destinations
- Sweden now flies flexibly with free rebooking 40 minutes before departure.
- Sweden now flies ahead with Lufthansa Group quality.
- Discover a new quality of travel at affordable rates.
* Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Prague and Salzburg are Eurowings bases where you can connect to more than 140 other destinations in Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East.
- Eurowings set to be the new Swedish business and vacation airline
- Operation since March 2021
- Lufthansa Group subsidiary will operate Airbus A320 aircraft from Stockholm and add 150 crew members for the start-up
- Eleventh Eurowings base of operations in Europe and the fifth outside its home market of Germany after Palma de Mallorca, Stockholm, Pristina, and Salzburg
- Direct flights to major European cities as well as many holiday destinations – further destinations to come
- Tickets are already available for booking starting at SEK 299 (29.99 euros) for a one-way flight
- Direct flights to popular destinations:
- From Stockholm to Austria (Salzburg*)
- From Stockholm to Cyprus (Larnaca)
- From Stockholm to Czech Republi (Prague*)
- From Stockholm to France (Nice)
- From Stockholm to Germany (Berlin*, Cologne/Bonn*, Dusseldorf*, Hamburg*)
- From Stockholm to Great Britain (Birmingham)
- From Stockholm to Greece (Heraklion, Rhodos)
- From Stockholm to Portugal (Faro)
- From Stockholm to Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Málaga, Palma de Mallorca)
- From Göteborg to Düsseldorf* and Hamburg*
- From Kiruna and Lulea to Düsseldorf*
- From Copenhagen to Düsseldorf*, Prague* and Salzburg*
- From Oslo to Hamburg* and, Prague*
- From Tromsø to Düsseldorf*
- From Rovaniemi to Düsseldorf*